In accordance with the teachings of the Word of God, this institution will be committed to following these fundamental principles:
1. We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as verbally inspired by God
and inerrant in the original writings, and that they are the only supreme and final authority in faith and practice.
2. We believe in one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, and is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God; that he sinned and, thereby, incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death,
which is separation from God; and that all human beings are born with a sinful nature and manifest themselves as sinners in thought, word, and deed.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for the sins of all men, according to the Scriptures, as a representative and substitutionary
sacrifice, and that all men who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
6. We believe that all who receive by faith the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit and, thereby, become children of God.
7. We believe that as God's children, we are saved to share our faith, as well as live lives of holiness.
8. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, in His ascension into heaven, and in His present life there for us as High Priest and Advocate.
9. We believe in "that blessed hope", the personal and imminent return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
10. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
All images appearing in the Cornerstone Christian School web site are the exclusive property of Cornerstone Christian School and are protected under the United States and International Copyright laws.
The images may not be reproduced, copied, transmitted or manipulated without the written permission of Cornerstone Christian School.
Use of any image as the basis for another photographic concept or illustration (digital, artist rendering or alike) is a violation of the United States and International Copyright laws. All images are copyrighted © 2012-2016 Cornerstone Christian School. 90 Wood Store Rd. Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870